Friday, November 11, 2005

I never conquered , rarely came ,
16 just held such better days ;

With this post, I would like to voice out that I think Blink182's one of the most amazing bands I've ever heard, so there.

They've broken up, and yeah, what a pity. I mean, they churned out some of the best songs ever and look at them now. http://www.mtv.com/bands/b/blink_182/qa_feature_103105/?headlines=true

I think they're simply amazing. (: I love the way they bring out your emotions with their songs, and at they way they hit out at the world.

ANYWAY. A week had just ended, it wasn't totally enjoyable but heck. At least I earned myself cold, hard cash. I'm starting to get used to waking up early, I guess I needed that. I'm more awake these days, but tireddd. One more week, and I have to drag my pitiful self to school, sit at the desk, and stare blankly at my A-Maths paper.

I'm happy, look at me smile. (: I think I've saved up a somewhat decent amount of money. I wanna go hit the city and shop around ! I'm gonna spend my entire savings away in a single day, I'm gonna shop myself silly. (:

Days when I can still feel alive ,
When I can't wait to get outside.

Blink182's amazing. Totally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home